During this season of giving, we are often asked, "What do you guys need?"
It's a great question! So we thought we'd put together a guide of current needs that will help us finish out 2014 and propel us strongly into 2015. While some prefer to give financially, others like to give tangible items. Read the list below to help us meet our current needs:
- Funds for building renovations ($100K)
- (6) iPad 3 or newer
- (6) Mac Air (preferably newest model)
- Gift Cards in $25, $50, $100 denominations to: HEB, Walmart, Target, Office Depot, Chick-fil-A, Starbucks
- Funds for Club T Shirts for Christmas Outreaches across Texas ($3000)
- Funds for 2015 Club Outreaches across Texas ($35,000)
- Funds for 2015 Dixie Fund (Dancer Transition) ($25,000)
If you're interested in helping meet one of the above needs, you can do that in a few different ways:
- Click Here to donate funds. Make sure to specify where' you'd like your funds directed in the "leave a comment" box on the check out page.
- Send any tangible item (such as a gift card or check) to: Jesus Said Love, PO Box 523, Waco, TX 76703.
- If you'd like to go out and purchase some of the technology needs listed, we humbly request you contact us for details on what we need. There are so many different options out in the market place. We've been very intentional in developing specs on exactly what we need, making sure everything is cost effective and meets our ongoing needs for at least 3-5 years.
Thank you in advance for considering Jesus Said Love during this holiday season! We are grateful to partner with you as, together, we serve marginalized women across Texas.
Together, we will awaken hope and empower change.
CEO | Jesus Said Love
PS: Don't forget about #GivingTuesday on Dec 2. If you don't participate with JSL, please participate with someone!